Friday, February 10, 2012

Goosie Cards


 OMGOODNESS!!!  I just found the best website called called Goosie Cards through a great blog Tots and Me.  She gives some great examples of how she is using these great cards  to teach her children numbers.  She used pictures of her own to depict the numbers, and included the numbers in Spanish!  What an awesome idea.

Since Chase struggles with learning vocabulary I think this is an awesome way to do that.  I have created power point presentations for him that have pictures of our family, he really identified with the pictures and I saw his vocabulary increase.  How much easier it would be to actually have cards that he can manipulate.

Not only that, but we are so far away from Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins that this would be a great way to teach who's who in the family for all three of my children.  I can't wait to get ahold of these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment