Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Revamp

A good friend made some suggestions to me about blog etiquette and how important privacy is in this major technological world of Facebook, Twitter, blogging, and well you've got the picture.  My husband had once upon a time mentioned that he didn't like that I used the kids names in my blog (although I used their faces) - I guess I never quite understood the theory behind share the face but not the name.  In talking with these two (my friend is nearing 200 followers on her blog whereas right now I have eleven) I have decided that I need to make some serious changes to my blog.  I want to keep it, because it has taken me quite a while to write all this content - but I need to revamp some things.  While I do this I will be editing many of the posts and do a reworking of the entire blog.   If you have any suggestions shoot them out to me.  Although I have been blogging here for almost two years I still feel like a baby when it comes to all this!.

After much thought - my children will be known for their knew names on the blog - DD (Because that is what his nickname is!), Chase - because it almost was his name, and he keeps us on the go, and Emma (After my sister, and one of my favorite novel heroines - Yup, I'm a Jane Austen fan.)

No comments:

Post a Comment